Angela P.
A
Our ancestors fought, bled and died for this country. Every vet, military family, etc need to call out Tuberville. He is a threat to our national security. Let’s burn up his phone line (251) 308-7233 and 256-692-7500 and share our thoughts with this fascist.
04:48 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
I really hate to get into this, but I must.

I just saw Amy Klobuchar with Chris Hayes. I like Amy, would have liked her as Biden's VP, etc. But when Hayes voiced his exasperation at the Senate's do-nothing stance on this embarrassment, she whiffed.
In response to Angela P..
09:24 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Angela P.
A
In response to Michael Freeman.
An honest question-what can the DEM senators do? I agree with you for the most part but look at the entire picture. We have 51 senators; 2 acts like gop; gop blocks everything; we don’t have the votes to abolish the filibuster & we need 60 senators to pass anything. We also do not have the house.
12:50 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
In response to Angela P..
Yeah, not much.

Except raise holy hell. They need to have a press conference every damned day assholes like Tuberville shill for the cameras. The Dems lost the messaging war a long time ago, and this why. They have given up trying to win the PR war.

Just sickening.
02:22 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
But we can't do that, because at the end of the day, if we don't fix it, nobody will. So if you ever had a reason to vote, and get out the vote, this Tuberville fiasco is as good as any.
09:27 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
And people wonder why folks don't vote ... With a system like this, it is easy to become disillusioned, and just say "fuck it".
09:27 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
She hid behind the Senate's archaic rules and just complained about Tuberville and the GOP.
09:25 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Michael Freeman
A
And that brings me to my longstanding complaint about our political system. IMO, the only democratic institution we have is the House.
09:25 PM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}