Katherine McNeil
A
This old grandma would like to know if there are others @Spoutible who love, use, or collect #FountainPen . I use mine daily and love writing with mine
06:56 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Susan A. Kitchens
A
In response to Katherine McNeil.
👋✍🏻🖋
02:29 PM - Mar 07, 2023
Anita
A
You have a beautiful collection. While I don’t collect pens, my wife is a hardcore fountain pen and ink collector. She usually rotates them every month so she has 5-6 inked up to use.
08:04 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
In response to Anita.
I love hearing that others love these pens as I do. I typically only have one inked at a time because I am always worried of them getting clogged up.
08:10 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Grumpy Introvert
A
Yes! I *love* my fountain pens. My everyday pen is the Lamy Safari, which I have in 4 different colors of ink. I keep Pilot Varsity disposable pens in my bag to give to students who show an interest in my fountain pens. May have converted a student or two 👍
07:08 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
In response to Grumpy Introvert.
I am so glad that you urge students to try them. I taught 2nd grade special ed and I allowed my students to use my TWSBI pens for their hand writing lesson. They really took their time to do their best work. Maybe some of them show interest as a high schooler.
08:13 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Lucy S. R. Austen
A
These are beautiful! I have a lovely Sailor fountain pen, a gift, which I enjoy very much.
07:03 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Katherine McNeil
A
In response to Lucy S. R. Austen.
I have two weaknesses....purses and fountain pens.
08:14 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}