Nicole
A
If you are watching a movie that is clearly bad, do you keep going and watch the whole thing anyway, or find something else instead of wasting your time?

I only ask because some movies are so absurd/bad (Vampire Ticks From Outer Space) they’re actually kinda fun.

Stop Watching

Keep Watching

Depends on the movie

36 votes — 06:05 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Dallas
A
In response to Nicole.
sometimes, the whole point is to watch a terrible cheesy trainwreck of a film. Nothing like a rainy Saturday, getting a good blaze on and watching a shitty old 70s or 80's microbudget scifi.

theres some serious gold in some of these films
08:11 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Bernard S
A
In response to Nicole.
Well, there's bad movies and there's horrendously bad movies. The horrendously bad movies are like train wrecks. You don't wanna look but you just gotta. Mostly though movies that are bad are just garden variety bad and I stop watching.
07:51 PM - Sep 06, 2023 (Edited)
Nicole
A
In response to Bernard S.
That’s how I tend to approach it too. Most of the time I change to something else.

But every now and then there’s something so bad I have to make my son watch it with me. 😂
07:57 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Blackity Black
A
In response to Nicole.
I am big on finding an ending on YouTube so I can know how the idiocy played out… but I’m not giving 1:30 of my life to most hallmark films..
06:10 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Nicole
A
In response to Blackity Black.
I do the same thing with horror movies!

If there’s something I didn’t quite follow, I can’t find streaming, or if I just want to know if someone is thinking the same thing I am, I watch FoundFlix.

He does an excellent recap.
06:27 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Dissident Aggressor
A
In response to Nicole.
I couldn't watch the Fast and Furious movies after the first because it was such horrible writing.
06:07 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Nicole
A
In response to Dissident Aggressor.
I haven’t seen any of those but I’ve seen clips and I don’t get the appeal. 😂
06:18 PM - Sep 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}