Deb Montague
A
thread 1/2
Day 16 stitching. This is what I did today, as I had a chunk of time between walks. I have also moved the hoop. I think I'll be able to finish this with one hoop moving. The cooler temperatures promote sitting and crafting. #crossstitchersofspoutible #crossstitching
05:57 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Deb Montague
A
thread 2/2
And for @April_Sparkles , here's the magnet needle minder. These are quite powerful magnets. This is about as close as I can put the pieces without them jumping together.
05:58 PM - Sep 06, 2023 (Edited)
Barbara Levin
A
That's beautiful! I love cross stitching BUT my stitched backs are just horrendous. I love to crochet and do have better results than cross stitching. I've been trying to knit, but it's just frustrating as my piece slips off my needle....every darn time! YouTube makes it look too easy🖖🖖🕊
In response to Deb Montague.
06:09 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Deb Montague
A
In response to Barbara Levin.
Oh don't look at my backs. They are atrocious. I'm grateful things go into frames with backing where you can't look at the knots I couldn't resolve, the lines of thread across the piece because I need a color here and then down three and over two.
06:27 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Barbara Levin
A
In response to Deb Montague.
Oh, thank you. I don't feel so awkward now. I had read that the back should mirror the front and just could not figure how. I did frame my very first piece. I am proud of how it turned out for me being a newbie. 🖖🖖🕊
06:38 PM - Sep 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}