Cynthia Williams
A
Yahoo Finance says that Musk revealed Twitter/X current value as $4B during the US Labor Day weekend. That's a 90% loss on the $44B purchase. It explains Musk's attack against the American Defamation League; he's desperate.

Who will Musk attack next? I predict Musk's next target is the NAACP.
05:34 AM - Sep 07, 2023
JIlda Nettleton
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
I wonder if the US Defense Department could buy the Starlink technology from him and take it out from his control. Maybe they want to wait until he's a bit more desperate.
02:33 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Iz Here
A
Who audited that? #Musk is #Trump w a brain: a fraud. What proof he hasn't drastically misreported #Twitter 's value to, say, set up a bankruptcy claim & shake off the monumental debt the company incurred during his takeover? Investors lose all, he gets it all, Twitter makes miraculous recovery.
12:39 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Madrigal Rose
A
Was he not paid by the likes of Saudi Arabia to run it into the ground? Did I get that wrong 🤔
12:32 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Janet West
A
A well deserved ouch. I have friends who have been trying to delete their X account and keep getting an Oops something went wrong message. His flop sweat is real.
12:29 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Sarah Apfel
A
OK, I confess: It was me. I did it with my Jewish Space Laser - and I'll do it again and again!
10:58 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
😉
11:07 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Shavon
A
Apartheid Clyde feeling the heat.
10:09 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Carmen Derbedrossian
A
mr Malevolent thought he would be adored by us, the apartheid little prince is feeling victimized. despicable💥unliked💥fake💥repugnant, and dangerous.
07:00 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Greg Dickson
A
Nah nag nah nah boo boo
10:52 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Karavelle Gregory
A
My gut reaction is that the $4B is probably overvalued. Xitter is currently striving to be a Truth Social clone, which is itself a lesser clone of OG Twitter. An ouroboros of mediocrity.
10:39 AM - Sep 07, 2023 (Edited)
Cheri B
A
Yesterday on Deadline Whitehouse was a piece with Greenblatt from the ADL & @djrothkopf (David Rothkopf). Rothkopf said that with all the value lost of Twitter/x, there is something more sinister going on with Musk.
10:01 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Anastasia Joy
A
It's become just a bunch of lying rightwing candidates. I stay b/c I need to dog Ohio secretary of state Frankie "Jim Crow" LaRose & mock his attacks on Sherrod Brown (Frankie thinks he's going to defeat Sherrod to be our senator & needs to be stopped.) But Frankie isn't getting support on Twitter.
09:05 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Pete‘s iPad
A
07:18 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
Op destroy Twitter on target: Musk's "known investors" are Trump's right-wing friends, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, etc. Musk and Dorsey are friends.

Twitter became too effective as an organizing tool, helping to hold the wealthy and connected accountable for their crimes too: #BLM , #Metoo , #j6coupattempt
07:05 AM - Sep 07, 2023
K F
A
I urge everyone to leave his site. Hasten it's demise. Eat the rich.
06:40 AM - Sep 07, 2023
drumsorbit
A
It was never really worth $44 billion, just one of his 420 jokes gone awry. Still, always out to blame others for his own inconpetence. Going after the NAACP next? 🤣🤣 would not sutprise me.
06:18 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to drumsorbit.
The business world questioned the $44B figure, but the former Twitter exec team and Board made sure Elon Musk put his money where his mouth was.

Four orgs are supplying advertisers w/reports on Twitter/X racism and hate. Musk attacked 2. 1 backed off due to internal issues. The NAACP is the 4th.
06:43 AM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}