Li Milla4
A
If you believe Putin would stop with Ukraine, you should probably read up on WW1 and WW2.
Jaha Jay Hughes @J4prez2024
This needs to be said!!! I love you my Hawaiian family! Well, you are kind of selfish and unappreciative! You have $700, dollars be grateful! President Biden has a war to fight in Ukraine! He has to stop Russia from spreading tyranny! He needs to fund the Battle! You're welcome!
11:46 AM - Sep 07, 2023
11:54 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Lil
A
In response to Li Milla4.
Reported it as misleading. Maui households affected by the fire are getting an immediate cash infusion of $700. They are eligible to apply for, and will receive, much more assistance. In addition, domestic emergency assistance and foreign defense assistance are entirely separate in the fed'l budget.
12:27 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Li Milla4
A
In response to Lil.
I read a few of his other spouts (yikes!) and blocked the dude.
12:48 PM - Sep 07, 2023
E.G. for Example
A
In response to Li Milla4.
It's your call, of course, but I'm encouraging folks I see not to quote or interact with Mr. Hughes. I myself have a mental illness and don't throw the term around lightly, but his presidential campaign shows him to be a sadly delusional man.
11:58 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Li Milla4
A
In response to E.G. for Example.
You're absolutely right. I know better now. I had not looked at his profile before I spouted off on his post. After reading a few of his other spouts, I'm just gonna go ahead and block him now. 💙
12:07 PM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}