Oongy Noodle
A
Sadly, both of these #hairy beauties are gone. Hagrid to the left and Cinnamon to the right. I miss them both terribly.
#DailyPictureTheme #cats #catsofspoutible
03:35 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Barbara Levin
A
In response to Oongy Noodle.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking.💔

I suffered a 3 loss recently, but look who showed up out of the blue needing help.... A gift to fill a heart and soul. I hope you are sent a gift of healing too❤🕊🕊🕊
03:51 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
In response to Barbara Levin.
Oh - she is so sweet! Hug her for me, if she'll let you.
Hagrid has been gone many years; he was an incredible cat. Cinnamon left us in March. For now I'm OK being catless. I have too many responsibilities right now to take on a pet and care for our properly.
04:02 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Barbara Levin
A
In response to Oongy Noodle.
Thanks! I wasn't ready for another fur baby as it was only 5 days since my last loss. But she needed food, water, medical attention and a safe home. Now Buttons is really being a kitten....trouble, trouble, trouble😅 I think I have another Demon Spawn 2.0... loving only when it suits her lol. 🖖🖖🕊🕊
04:14 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
Clearly you needed each other. I'm so sorry for your recent losses. I had a cat called Buttons many moons ago. We got him as an adult. He was a calm kitty. Hopefully your Buttons mellows out a bit, but stays spunky enough to remain interesting
In response to Barbara Levin.
04:19 PM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}