Phil Thoughts
A
A top US defense and space contractor was just revealed to have conspired with Russia to prevent a Ukrainian attack on the Russian navy, and most people are shrugging it off. Elon Musk is a Russian agent and needs to be prosecuted as such.
01:08 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
The phrase, "...Aid and comfort to our enemies..." keeps popping into my mind.

Yes, Elon Musk secretly sabotaging an entire Ukrainian military front -- the Black Sea -- for Russia's direct benefit seems like it should be more than a one-day story.
In response to Phil Thoughts.
01:15 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Nick Is My Name
B
In response to Nathan Standing.
The following animation titled "Internet Peace" explains very well the whole "Tsarlink incident" (You won't need to understand russian or Ukrainian to get it) :
https://youtu.be/txSxSHHqOJo
ZTARLINK - Інтернет Миру (анімація) - YouTube

Маск - це моє особисте розчарування.Одна з самих відомих людей світу розповсюджує на свою багатомільйонну аудиторію російскі наративи і пропаганду.І нажаль з...

04:36 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Nick Is My Name.
I'll push back. Musk had real concerns with Ukraine using civilian Starlink for military goals. Musk pushed the US to fix that, as he should.

But in the interim, Musk made diplomatic decisions, negotiated with Russia, and possibly leaked military info.

That was his mistake, and it's a biggie.
05:01 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
Article III says:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
03:07 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Rebecca E
A
What Musk did to Ukraine with Skylink has been bantered around since it first happened. The real issue is how and why the #MSM dropped what he did like a hot potato.
02:31 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
In response to Rebecca E.
I know there were hints about Musk drawing back support for Ukraine before now, but I don't remember anything concrete.

This recent allegation came in a biography that was just released. It's specific, detailed, and should be verifiable if it's true.

And treasonous. "…Giving them aid and comfort."
02:38 PM - Sep 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}