ToddDa
A
thread 1/3
Thanks for all the love and empathy when I'm ranting or venting about My mother's dementia ❤️. Unfortunately, I was already carrying a heavy mental burden with my own health/mortality, and becoming a caregiver is perhaps pushing me to the brink.
1/
06:10 PM - Sep 08, 2023
ToddDa
A
thread 2/3
With that said, I still remain very empathetic for others in the same or possibly worse situation. Seems Spoutible's demographics is dementia caregiver central, and I'm wondering if others are interested in joining in this topic to share/ vent their own experiences?
2/
06:16 PM - Sep 08, 2023
ToddDa
A
thread 3/3
Like anything difficult or shitty in life, it's better feel you're not the only one struggling. It could be helpful to others hearing from people who know....tips, tricks, tools, ect. Also, imagine other's stories and anecdotes that can lighten the mood. You can cry, or you can try to laugh amirite.
06:24 PM - Sep 08, 2023
PlaidSky
A
Been there & know many who are going thru this. What you are doing is LOVE in action. It's easy to talk about love; few can actually do "the heavy lifting" that is required. You will not regret your sacrifice. Great that you reach out. You must for your own preservation.
Vent away. Fill your cup❤️
In response to ToddDa.
06:30 PM - Sep 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}