Barbara Reid
A
Vivek Ramaswamy is saying that if elected president, he'll deport American-born children of undocumented immigrants (even though they're U.S. citizens)
09:04 PM - Sep 08, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Barbara Reid.
It's a good thing he's so insignificant that he won't get anywhere near the White House.
06:55 PM - Oct 16, 2023
Rosetta
A
This is really an illegal, pathetic and evil policy to suggest from a person who is a first generation American citizen. His parents immigrated (not undocumented) here from India.
05:52 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Barbara Reid
A
In response to Rosetta.
I couldn't agree more.
05:53 PM - Sep 09, 2023
MEAction NOW
A
He is a garbage candidate!! It's telling that the GOP hasn't been able to put up even one decent choice/candidate...
05:48 PM - Sep 09, 2023
BBG_Sr
A
He would be calling for the law to be broken. I would hope no one would follow an illegal order. Although I guess It stands to reason that someone like him would ensure that equally vile people were placed in every position necessary to carry out any evil plan he had in mind.
10:29 PM - Sep 08, 2023

Only followers of this user (Happy4uuu) can see their posts

BigBrownGirl
A
This is the going rate of indecency & economic dumbassery required to Republican these days. 😒
09:13 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Barbara Reid
A
In response to BigBrownGirl.
Isn't it though? "Trumping" Trump is the goal of every single one of these GOP candidates, and they think that's a badge of honor. 🤮
09:20 PM - Sep 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}