Nicole
A
My administrator suggested teachers are burned out & leaving the profession due in part to Covid 19. I’m so proud of myself for not flinching & instead saying: “actually, it’s the guns.” We can’t talk about the constant stress we feel because not wanting to die has been oddly politicized.
06:22 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
In response to Nicole.
Politicians should stay the hell out of public education. Maybe put their energy into sensible gun control.

Perhaps rather than letting non professionals try to steer the public edu ship, we leave it up to degreed, licensed, professionals hmmm?
#LetTeachersTeach
02:29 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Jacsmoore @.
Education Is political, why it was illegal to teach slaves to read & write & Southern Whites are kept stupid Just heard an interesting BBC piece on Iran - who took away most all women's rights except education, now have smart women marching in the streets. Now putting on quotas.
06:29 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Nicole
A
Yes. Nothing makes me more irritated than folks who think education isn’t political. Only one political party decimates school budgets, health care access, mental health programs, refuses to address gun violence etc etc. The list is long & we pay the price. Everything is political.
In response to Ashanti- Na.
04:08 PM - Sep 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}