Christopher Bouzy
A
Thank you for your feedback. However, it's not an assumption. Those unfamiliar with how social media works don't spam content with the goal of getting it to trend. It's akin to someone trying to deposit counterfeit checks while insisting they never used a bank before and didn't know it was illegal.
Remember Gea @Nvrgvupevr
It’s not pretending for many folks. It saddens me to see judgment about people who are choosing Spoutible for their first outing on social media. Working with all kinds of people including elders who truly do not know. Perhaps this person was pretending perhaps not. Let’s not make assumptions 🤗
03:09 AM - Sep 10, 2023
08:06 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Jodi B
A
It doesn't even have to be social media. Caller ID identifies telemarketers as "Spam Risk." Anyone who uses text messages or email is familiar with spam. A couple of months ago, my 82-year-old neighbor brought his cell phone to me and said "How do I stop all this damn spam?!" 😂
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
08:25 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Clarke
A
In response to Jodi B.
Going on the National Do Not Call list slows it down. But you still get some. They lie too. I had one tell me on my last trip to Branson I had been looking for cheap show tickets. I had not been to a show since 2019.
08:41 AM - Sep 10, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
In response to Clarke.
The National DO NOT CALL registry is a shadow of its former self.
02:20 PM - Sep 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}