Wild Magnolia
A
The Battle Against the Fungal Apocalypse Is Just Beginning
Fungal infections are rising worldwide and climate change may be to blame. Medicine isn’t ready.
https://www.wired.com/stor...
09:12 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Rosetta
A
In response to Wild Magnolia.
The sci-fi movie "The Last of Us" may become a reality. The premise of the movie: a fungus infects humanity, turning those who inhale its toxic spores into animalistic zombie like creatures.
09:27 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Cathy Green
A
In response to Rosetta.
Maybe it’s already happening, just without the outward physical transformation.
11:28 PM - Sep 12, 2023

Only followers of this user (susanm) can see their posts

Mynxie
A
Wowww!!
11:54 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Dyan London
A
My sister contracted Valley Fever. Lesions were detected on her lungs. She was fortunate to have a physician that was very familiar with VF. She was given antibiotics that thankfully worked. She lived in the windiest desert in South California. Windy dusty deserts are just one on the carriers of VF
11:27 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Joelle Balfe
A
In response to Dyan London.
I'm glad your sis is okay. My sis got it there too. But her idiot doctor told her she had advanced lung cancer based solely on the X-ray. It was the worst 3 weeks of our lives while we scrambled to get her back to the Midwest and to find a Cancer treatment center that would take her immediately.
12:13 PM - Sep 12, 2023
W4TERLILY
A
Cocci or Valley Fever, has been endemic in SW soil for decades. Can be mild w flu like symptoms, it can be deadly, desseminating into the brain or frequently somewhere in between. If Drs even know to test it can take multiple tests to be +. CA & AZ don't warn you in tourism info.
09:44 AM - Sep 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}