Insley James
A
@GailG Hello! Good heavens, what a day yesterday! With earplugs, headphones, closed eyes and you in mind, the MRI was not awful at all. Did some extra grocery shopping for company, Emil Maita's 1st professional grooming (meh) and then home to unexpectedly overnight company. Agack!
07:09 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Insley James.
I’m happy your MRI went well. There’s a chance I may have one if my doctor takes me seriously. And oh my gosh, your pupper is adorable!
08:42 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Insley James
A
In response to Haruka (RELOCATED).
Thank you, Haruka. She's a shit-pistol, but I adore her.

Hoping with you your doc takes you seriously. We know how they don't listen to us!! Wishing for the best, please keep us posted. 💓
08:51 AM - Sep 14, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Insley James
A
In response to Caroline C.
Oh thank you! As a dog person, you know how much I love her no matter how the grooming makes her look more Poodle than Airedale. (It's her Airedale personality which captured my heart - hehehe, love a challenge!)
07:56 AM - Sep 14, 2023
JustAnotherGail
A
In response to Insley James.
See? I knew you could do it. Now the wait for the results begins. I still haven't heard on mine. I think out of all the stresses you had yesterday, the unexpected company would be the very worst for me. No comparison. What a beautiful doggo Emil Maita is.
07:13 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Insley James
A
In response to JustAnotherGail.
Thanks! Honestly Gail, interactions with you were so helpful! 💖 Yeah, now the wait is right, but I've lived with Painpal for 7 years so I'm not expecting anything fixable. More concerning is the reason for your scan. Would never expect public disclosure, but know I'm rootin' for ya. 🤞🤞🤞
07:17 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Insley James
A
In response to JustAnotherGail.
...and yes, the company was a bit of a shocker and not particularly comfortable, but he was stranded. I have bedrooms upstairs which don't get used so there's plenty of room. Would not have felt good about myself as a human to say no. (He would have done the same for me.)
07:21 AM - Sep 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}