Dean Obeidallah
A
“Meet the Press” booking Trump for first show with new host is how FASCISM is normalized. My new article on why this is so dangerous and why you should call NBC to object to this! https://deanobeidallah.sub...
11:31 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Jeff Young
A
In response to Dean Obeidallah.
Do not repeat him. Do not quote him word for word. Do not play audio. Do not play video.

DO NOT INTERVIEW HIM ON MSM TELEVISION!

When his lies are repeated or broadcast, they are strengthened, even when counted by an earnest journalist.

- See George Lakoff
02:44 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Peggy S.
A
This makes me sick.
02:14 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Carol Nelson
A
I won't be watching to help ratings. She sold out long ago.
01:53 PM - Sep 14, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Once again, media is attempting to mainstream TFG. They’re still treating him like he’s president and viable candidate. Networks get most of their 💰 from cable subscriber fees, so they’ll continue to air nonsense b/c tuning them out doesn’t cost them. Pressure advertisers & cable operators.
01:39 PM - Sep 14, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
How do I give feedback on NBC?
NBC Viewer Relations (recorded comment line)
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
phone - 212-664-2333
email - nbcshowsnbcuni.com
01:11 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Pete Sapardi
A
Logically, they should put any interview of trump, the world's biggest preening narcissist, on Peacock. But they know that even fewer people would watch. #MisInfomercial #SponsoredTerrorismContent #GOPropaganda
01:08 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Carolyn Reese
A
I will not watch it. Of course I have not watched Meet the Press in years and watch very little of NBC. Period.
12:47 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Lucy
A
This should not be a surprise to anyone. It's Kristen Welker. She always frames her "reporting" from GOP talking points, giving their nonsense the appearance of legitimacy.
11:40 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Ronald Alexander
A
Unless the MORON holler "I DID IT"... Oh he already did so what is the point of having him lying his orange ass off, if the past is prologue you know there will be little to no pushback.

I hope she will surprise us but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.
11:35 AM - Sep 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}