Rusty Miller
A
Opinions I have that are apparently unpopular on this platform:

1. I'm not a fan of Meghan Markle, and I don't find her to be a pillar of trustworthiness.

2. Amber Heard is at least as toxic as Depp, possibly more so.

#agreetodisagree #healthydiscourse
12:00 PM - Feb 21, 2023
LeaveHeardAlone
A
Why do you have that opinion? What evidence, if any, has led you to that conclusion about Amber Heard.

If you want a healthy debate, I’m here, and I’m an expert on this case.
In response to Rusty Miller.
02:04 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Rusty Miller
A
In response to LeaveHeardAlone.
I also have a close friend that had business dealings the Heard. Regardless to specifics dealing with marital abuse, I have it on trusted authority the level of toxicity on display when cameras are not around.
02:48 PM - Feb 23, 2023
LeaveHeardAlone
A
I know several people who have met her, know her, have known her for years or worked with her. They have nothing but good things to say.
12:19 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
While I've also seen many people speak well of her, I would say its somewhat beside the point. This is the central failure of the VA trial-it became a referendum on who was more likeable, which has nothing to do with the legal issue of whether either committed defamation, or whether she was abused.
05:11 AM - Apr 12, 2023
Rusty Miller
A
In response to LeaveHeardAlone.
Your @ name would lead me to suspect that you are more biased than even I am as a male who was formerly the abused party in a marriage.

Many things Depp testified to, including sentiments to the effect of, "they'll never believe you were abused because you're a man," echo true of that behavior
02:45 PM - Feb 23, 2023
LeaveHeardAlone
A
I was abused and sexually assaulted by a woman. So no, I’m not biased.

Amber Heard never said “You won’t be believed because you’re a man” - she said no one would believe it was a “fair fight” because he was bigger, stronger and she had evidence.
12:17 PM - Feb 24, 2023
LeaveHeardAlone
A
Additionally — this is the username I made because, when talking about the trial, I received rape and death threats. This username was about keeping me anonymous and safe.

Now, I’m recognised for this username because of my familiarity and knowledge of the case.
12:22 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}