Rusty Miller
A
Opinions I have that are apparently unpopular on this platform:

1. I'm not a fan of Meghan Markle, and I don't find her to be a pillar of trustworthiness.

2. Amber Heard is at least as toxic as Depp, possibly more so.

#agreetodisagree #healthydiscourse
12:00 PM - Feb 21, 2023
LeaveHeardAlone
A
In response to Rusty Miller.
Why do you have that opinion? What evidence, if any, has led you to that conclusion about Amber Heard.

If you want a healthy debate, I’m here, and I’m an expert on this case.
02:04 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Rusty Miller
A
In response to LeaveHeardAlone.
Your @ name would lead me to suspect that you are more biased than even I am as a male who was formerly the abused party in a marriage.

Many things Depp testified to, including sentiments to the effect of, "they'll never believe you were abused because you're a man," echo true of that behavior
02:45 PM - Feb 23, 2023
LeaveHeardAlone
A
Additionally — this is the username I made because, when talking about the trial, I received rape and death threats. This username was about keeping me anonymous and safe.

Now, I’m recognised for this username because of my familiarity and knowledge of the case.
In response to Rusty Miller.
12:22 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Rusty Miller
A
In response to LeaveHeardAlone.
Regardless of anything else that comes from this exchange, I am truly sorry you had to go through what you did. Guilt or innocence is a matter for the courts to decide -- not malicious people with an axe to grind against innocent folks, in support of their favorite celebrities.
12:37 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}