Vuyelwa Ncube
A
What does this mean? #SussexSquad is fundraising for #Sentebale promoting World Central Kitchen Cook Book. We're here for Harry and Meghan because attacking them is a global blood sport. We will continue to use the platform to point people to their causes and interests.
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
So... looks like we are on Day 7 of the Invictus Games and I've seen not a single game, set or match highlighted. Not a single wounded veteran acknowledged on this app. But what I have seen... not stop posting of Harry and Meghan. Do I need to say more?
02:56 PM - Sep 16, 2023
09:06 PM - Sep 16, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Vuyelwa Ncube.
What it means is that I don't understand the people using the Invictus hashtags but only show pics or articles about Harry and Meghan and not of the athletes or the event itself.
09:13 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Then I hope you understand that we're #SussexSquad we post about Harry and Meghan. They are at the Invictus Games. We highlighted #PhoenixRisingOnNetflix and #HeartOfInvictusOnNetflix . We have our members on the ground as volunteers in Germany. We do this while fighting the targeted #Hate4Profit
09:20 PM - Sep 16, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
Shawn, there are tons of pictures of the Invictus competitors on social media. I personally followed the USA team throughout. I am just sorry I don't possess the IT skills to post those pictures here.
06:38 PM - Sep 22, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}