Vuyelwa Ncube
A
What does this mean? #SussexSquad is fundraising for #Sentebale promoting World Central Kitchen Cook Book. We're here for Harry and Meghan because attacking them is a global blood sport. We will continue to use the platform to point people to their causes and interests.
⚛️Shawn Athan @ShawnathanDC
So... looks like we are on Day 7 of the Invictus Games and I've seen not a single game, set or match highlighted. Not a single wounded veteran acknowledged on this app. But what I have seen... not stop posting of Harry and Meghan. Do I need to say more?
02:56 PM - Sep 16, 2023
09:06 PM - Sep 16, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Vuyelwa Ncube.
What it means is that I don't understand the people using the Invictus hashtags but only show pics or articles about Harry and Meghan and not of the athletes or the event itself.
09:13 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
Then I hope you understand that we're #SussexSquad we post about Harry and Meghan. They are at the Invictus Games. We highlighted #PhoenixRisingOnNetflix and #HeartOfInvictusOnNetflix . We have our members on the ground as volunteers in Germany. We do this while fighting the targeted #Hate4Profit
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
09:20 PM - Sep 16, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
Truth. However, there are pictures that exist of the competitors. I am just sorry I don't have the skills to post them on here for everyone to see.
06:41 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
In response to LaJuan Woodland.
We watched the competitors on the YouTube channel daily and made sure the opening and closing ceremonies were well attended by Squaddies. Why is the way I post wrong? When you get skills you can post the way you like.
I will post the way I like.
07:30 PM - Sep 22, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Yes I do. But also understand what it looks like to people who don't exactly have an interest in Harry and Meghan or have a dog in the hate fight. It looks like disabled veterans are being used for photo ops. I'm sure that's not the intention, but...
09:31 PM - Sep 16, 2023 (Edited)
Vuyelwa Ncube
A
Prince Harry started Invictus after seeing Warrior Games, he's the Founder. The vets know the truth. Despite opposition and derision the Invictus Games has grown. We #Splashtag dozens of organizations while we talk about Harry and Meghan. We hope people see those #Splashtags and are informed.
09:35 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Lauraine Knight
A
You sound like a Tabloid presstitute or a deranger “ disabled veterans being used for photo op “ . Do you understand the role of the Patron and Founder of Invictus Games Prince Harry? Publicity is how funding is raised and supporting Meghan & Harry and their causes is what #sussexsquad do .
02:35 AM - Sep 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}