Joon Bugg
A
thread 1/2
Watching ppl slut shame Lauren Boebert while saying NOTHING about the man she was being lewd WITH is a special kind of liberal hypocrisy.
I don't like her either but seriously, y'all?
She's a skank but he's absolved? I thought we were better than that.
Either they're both skanks or neither are.
07:34 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
thread 2/2
I'm not sure what motivates ppl to respond to me to tell me what I have witnessed RE: slut shaming isn't happening bc they think Boobert deserves to be shamed but all y'all can fuck off & kiss my ass.
I don't like her. She disgusts me. But NO ONE deserves to be shamed by randos. Grow the fuck up.
09:14 AM - Sep 17, 2023
John Owens
A
He is just as guilty as she is.

She is also an elected member of Congress who routinely preaches Christian family values to terrorize LGBT+ citizens.
In response to Joon Bugg.
08:20 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
In response to John Owens.
I get how her political station implies higher standards to be necessary but I don't see many ppl alluding to that when shaming her. So. Yeah! Shame her for being undignified to her office but to slut shame her & give him a pass is beyond hypocritical.
08:28 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Oongy Noodle
A
We're calling her out because - in addition to the sexual behavior SHE was vaping, singing, taking pictures (using flash) & video. She's an adult and was behaving like a teenager and WE pay her salary
05:53 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Agree: he is complicit. Haven't seen any reporting of his name so it's hard to shame him with the same intensity. Boebert is at fault for hypocrisy. She calls attention to drag queen story hour as a grooming event so I don't feel badly she's getting some backlash though equal shame should be a rule.
02:14 AM - Sep 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}