Dıanna
A
Spent the weekend with my college kid & her friends. In response to the odd story that broke about how men think about the Roman Empire on a regular basis (IKR?), they tried to come up with something that women regularly think of.
"Not getting abducted" was unanimous.
Ouch.
05:45 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Shell Sheddy
A
In response to Dıanna.
10:54 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Diana
A
In response to Dıanna.
Yup, all the tiktoks I've seen about what women's equivalent is has been some combo of how to not get murdered/abducted/assaulted etc etc etc.
08:59 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Aly C
A
In response to Dıanna.
Or getting mugged, assaulted, raped in addition to abducted.
After getting followed home one night when walking by myself in my 20s I think of it every time I’m walking by myself and it’s getting dark. (I got ditched at a bar by one of my friends, thankfully I lived near the 👮‍♀️ station) 🤬
08:42 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Dıanna.
In today's world this is widely prevalent. Just having to be on constant vigil to activate your self defense mechanism is exhausting.

The inherently complex situation of human trafficking is beyond control by authorities and at the forefront of young people's existence. It's pretty sad.
08:30 PM - Sep 17, 2023
KJ HAGANS
A
In response to Dıanna.
Definitely personal safety, 24-7.
08:24 PM - Sep 17, 2023

Only followers of this user (MaryPocrnic) can see their posts

Anne Hart
A
In response to Dıanna.
Sadly true. Although not getting raped is also high on the list for most women
06:29 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Suzanne
B
In response to Dıanna.
That sounds exactly right. To all the men in the audience....that's what the war on women has reaped. Your daughters, your sisters, your Mother......live in fear that they won't become THE statistic.
05:59 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Spark Bibo
A
In response to Dıanna.
My wife says: true dat
05:57 PM - Sep 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}