Jeff Tiedrich
A
I wrote a thing: "holy shit, Meet the Press, what the fuck were you thinking" — besides 'ohmigod the ratings,' that is. thanks for reading, and please do sign up for my newsletter to keep getting the good stuff —
11:43 AM - Sep 18, 2023
Wilhelm Gere
A
In response to Jeff Tiedrich.
There was one of his important Live news briefings he told the press to attend one day while he was still POTUS. Similar stuff erupted, same old, Hillary, emails, etc.
I think it was CNN that dropped the feed after like 20 minutes when they realized he wasn't going to say anything new.
09:56 AM - Sep 19, 2023
Mlb Anx
A
Welker should be ashamed.
Our media is failing us. We must come to grips w/ the fact that the same small group of greedy uber rich ppl, who intend to retain their wealth at all costs, owns all media & they shape the narrative to protect their interests ONLY.
11:08 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Agingfashionably
A
What were the ratings?
12:30 PM - Sep 18, 2023
DJohnRowinski
A
Definitely not what we intended when we demand that the media just follow the money
12:15 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
The Press is to blame for encouraging this rancid garbage. It’s such a shame they didn’t have Joe Biden, Kamala Harris on the show but invite this garbage attempting to legitimize him.
12:01 PM - Sep 18, 2023
CynicalRon
A
Let's add Kristin Welker to the list of unserious journalists that we should not listen to at all. As Christiane Amanpour recently said, journalists should focus on being TRUTHFUL, not neutral.
11:55 AM - Sep 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}