Diana
A
My arm hurts, but that's a good thing because I got my #COVIDBooster today.

My original appt was canceled because they didn't have it in stock but I managed (barely) to grab another spot at another Walgreens, so if you have an appt this week maybe call and check to make sure they really have it!
05:21 PM - Sep 18, 2023
LCG 65xs
A
In response to Diana.
CVS has them, they are waiting for insurance companies to set code to pay for coverage
05:28 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Diana
A
In response to LCG 65xs.
I noticed there weren't appts at CVS until Friday but my insurance doesn't work there unfortunately. It was Rite Aid or Walgreens for me. I could have gone Friday to our Rite Aid, but I had time today and was determined to get it done.
05:31 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Eleanor
A
In response to Diana.
Found out today when I went to employee health that they’re giving out flu shots but not Covid vaccine. I have to make an appointment with the outpatient pharmacy for that. Here’s hoping. Got my flu shot.
05:25 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Diana
A
In response to Eleanor.
Gonna do my flu shot in a week or so. Last time I combined a flu shot w/another vax it took me out for days. Funny b/c I almost never react to vaccines at all. But my daughter and I are going to see the Taylor Swift film in theaters opening night so I'm making sure we are ALL vaxxed up before hand.
05:30 PM - Sep 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}