Dave B
A
thread 1/2
I have these migraines. They happen every two or three weeks. I go through the works.... starts off with a mild throbbing at the temples, and gradually gets worse. When it becomes a full blown migraine, I am light/sound intolerant, nauseous, weak and trembling. The question I have is this: When this
02:13 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Dave B
A
thread 2/2
The question I have is this: When this happens, I seem to retain fluid. I don't pee. What I do is dark. When the migraine passes, I pee like a racehorse. Anyone else with these symptoms???
07:32 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Dave B.
I couldn't find where you asked your question. I empathize with you because my family has a history of migraines. My daughter has them so badly that one will last a week, recede for a few hours then come back with a vengeance.
The only thing that works are strong opioids.
02:20 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Dave B
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
I realised what had happened and added to the "Spout"...
I noticed that I would drink, feel thirsty, but didn't pee. I wasn't sure if this was because of the migraine or if it caused the migraine. However, when the migraine was passing or had passed, I'd pee like a racehorse 3 or 4 times in 1 hour.
11:29 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Dave B
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
BTW: I have norcos (I have AS and a broken back thanks to a drunk driver) but they don't seem to even scratch my migraines....
11:30 PM - Sep 20, 2023

Only followers of this user (Cblifeisgood) can see their posts

Dave B
A
In response to CBImages.
I realised what had gone wrong (flipping character limit). I had gone on to say that whenever I have a migraine, I don't pee (or if I do, it's not much). I don't know if it's caused by the migraine, or if it's what's causing the migraine, however, I notice that i pee like a racehorse when it's over.
11:33 PM - Sep 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}