Dave B
A
thread 1/2
I have these migraines. They happen every two or three weeks. I go through the works.... starts off with a mild throbbing at the temples, and gradually gets worse. When it becomes a full blown migraine, I am light/sound intolerant, nauseous, weak and trembling. The question I have is this: When this
02:13 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Dave B
A
thread 2/2
The question I have is this: When this happens, I seem to retain fluid. I don't pee. What I do is dark. When the migraine passes, I pee like a racehorse. Anyone else with these symptoms???
07:32 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
I couldn't find where you asked your question. I empathize with you because my family has a history of migraines. My daughter has them so badly that one will last a week, recede for a few hours then come back with a vengeance.
The only thing that works are strong opioids.
In response to Dave B.
02:20 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Dave B
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
BTW: I have norcos (I have AS and a broken back thanks to a drunk driver) but they don't seem to even scratch my migraines....
11:30 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Dave B.
Norcos don't work for her. She has tried everything including botox injection, biologics, steroids, infusions, everything. The only thing that takes the worst of the pain away and allows her to somewhat function is percoset.
She is now under the care of a pain management migraine dr.
12:20 AM - Sep 21, 2023 (Edited)
Dave B
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
I realised what had happened and added to the "Spout"...
I noticed that I would drink, feel thirsty, but didn't pee. I wasn't sure if this was because of the migraine or if it caused the migraine. However, when the migraine was passing or had passed, I'd pee like a racehorse 3 or 4 times in 1 hour.
11:29 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Dave B.
Have you told your doctor this? I asked my daughter and she said this doesn't happen for her during or after a migraine and it never happened to me either. It might have something to do with your particular circulation during and/or after a migraine.
12:17 AM - Sep 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}