Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
On the bird app, conservatives, MAGAts, and nem were straight screaming "you're trying to exclude us!" as if banning trolling, racism, threats, and disinformation campaigns automatically means they can't come. If they feel that, they can stay where they are.
Marc Maxmeister @marcmaxmeister
As much as I love #Spoutible I worry that it will be dominated by a single worldview.

I really want a network that spans the world's viewpoints, just without the toxic insurrectionist chaos that usually follows any attempt to sustain a #dialogue .

4 of top 5 are on same end of spectrum
10:40 AM - Feb 23, 2023
08:34 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Jackie S.
A
I think preventing users who have been suspended from other platforms from having an a/c is wrong. I know it was put to a vote beforehand, but the results of those polls do make it seem like this might just be an echo chamber for like minded people, much like Truth Social is for the right
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
08:45 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Adam Desrosiers
A
In response to Jackie S..
I voted the other way on that - but honestly don't know that it makes much difference in the end. I don't think anything we do could invite enough conservatives over to mean much. Because, the Terms of Service basically silence them.
09:08 PM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}