Rachel Esselle
A
Really wish my town library was open on the weekend (or past 5 more than two days a week) so I could take the kids more.

The twins BLAZE through books faster than I can afford to buy 'em, and in a town of 8,000 the library hours are slim.

Still LOVE my local library, though! Just not the hours. 😆
10:44 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to Rachel Esselle.
Can you order library books online from other libraries?
11:03 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Rachel Esselle
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
Within our network of towns, yes. We don't have a city system because our city is 8 square miles, but we are a part of the other small towns. But, that still means ordering them for pickup at our local library on their hours.
11:06 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
Interesting. The libraries need to get together and connect on the web so that you can order from home and from any of the libraries.

Two days a week is not much. I loved going to the library when I was a kid, but I think they were opened during the week and, I think, Saturday.
In response to Rachel Esselle.
11:12 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Rachel Esselle
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
I wish they would! We practically lived at the libraries when we lived in a city of 200,000. But two years ago we moved, and were very surprised at how limited it is out here. Grateful to have a library at ALL, but it's super difficult to get there during the schoolyear.
11:25 PM - Sep 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}