kc2718
A
In response to Brian Keith Jackson.
As long as I live, I will never understand this.
08:09 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Carol Milanowski
A
What a different place our country would have been in. Eliminate EC!
12:07 PM - Aug 12, 2023
Steve Nelson
A
Nah, mostly apathy
11:17 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
08:40 PM - Mar 21, 2023

Only followers of this user (Blues) can see their posts

Sharona Levy
A
So true! And usually the case. 😣
09:10 PM - Mar 15, 2023
uOMi
A
Hillary’s criticism was not simply based on rumors. For me it was based on her eagerness to embrace warfare because might does not make right. Invasion of Iraq, taking down Saddam and Gaddafi got her enthusiastic support. Still I voted for her.
10:34 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Brian Keith Jackson
A
In response to uOMi.
Those are definitely reasons to consider, but that is because you are a considerate person. Most people are not informed nor want to be. That's what we're dealing with.
10:55 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Dianne Clarke
A
I still say that election was stolen. No way she legally lost to that lying pervert
10:28 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Emily Sugarloaf
A
In response to Dianne Clarke.
You're right. It's time we become comfortable saying the real truth. If it weren't for assists from several ppl/areas, he wouldn't have gotten in - Russia most of all. Not in just dabbling with people's feelings online. They were active, & he was & is a fraud. NOT ever a president.
10:44 PM - Mar 15, 2023 (Edited)
Happy4uu&u
A
In response to Dianne Clarke.
I recalled after their final debate, KA Conway was interviewed in the background. She was asked how he did. She retorted “they won & the country will see”. I thought her reply was odd then. After finding out what Manafort was engaged in, Jared, the Russians et al…yah, u r right. It was stolen
09:14 PM - Mar 21, 2023
wmlockner
A
SO true and so many of us have known of his actions and reputation for DECADES yet nobody listened :-(
10:19 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Deborah Winfrey Keene
A
The thing that really puzzled me was how people used her husband's infidelity as a weapon against her. I was like...
10:02 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Brian Keith Jackson
A
In response to Deborah Winfrey Keene.
Women brought her down, but plenty of powerful men helped to put those women in the position to do so.
10:57 AM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}