Patricia Hicks
A
I really want to love this app but every time I come back and scroll I just see the same five spouts over and over again.
07:13 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Brad Raudonikis
A
In response to Patricia Hicks.
Come join the Conspiracy

We'll do our best to keep your feed entertaining👍️

And don't forget, when you are with the Black Widow Conspiracy, you are bWc 4 LIFE!🤘😝🤘
07:36 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Dan Ehrenkrantz
A
At the top of the timeline, turn on “hide echoes.” You may also want to turn on “hide splashbacks.”
07:26 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
In response to Dan Ehrenkrantz.
Yep, those are already turned off. This usually happens on my phone and not on my laptop, but I usually use my phone. I think it's a bug or perhaps a feature 🙂
07:27 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
"Explore" option in the left sidebar will list latest from everyone, "Search Spoutible…" atop the right will find specific topic spouts you're looking for. And as Karen alluded to, if you follow more users, their spouts will appear in your timeline. HTH.
07:23 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Patricia Hicks
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Yes I tried the explore option but I only see the same spouts over and over again.
07:26 PM - Sep 24, 2023
JayTuma1 (She/Her)
A
You only see Spouts from people you follow on your Timeline. Go to Explore and search some terms you are interested in. I searched #Flowers and found people that post pictures and info about their flowers. You will find #Splashtags (hashtags) and people to follow.
07:22 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Sue Lee
A
I’ve found the search view to be helpful. If a spout interests me, I check out the persons bio & their spouts.
I also search in key words I’m interested in (for example crochet, Packers, WI, politics). The more folks you follow, the more varied your timeline is going to be. News is a great add. 😊
07:21 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
Patricia, follow more people. 🙂
07:18 PM - Sep 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}