Marie Jamison
A
https://www.msnbc.com/opin... re: Kari Steele "During Saturday’s game, she posted, “Oregon is taking a stand for all of us.” Who does that "us" refer to?" #CoachPrime is another successful black🎯 of the manufactured American culture war.
09:24 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
Deion is my hub’s hero.
10:08 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Stephen Maytan
A
I don't know who Kari Steele is but I do not doubt that much of the animosity directed toward Sanders is super racist.

That said, there are legitimate reasons to be critical of him as well

https://ffrf.org/news/news...
08:55 PM - Sep 26, 2023
truduz
A
Aww they still want to be one of the cool kids. Poor things.
02:22 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Matt Brown
A
I don't hate Dion, but the ESPN hype machine has been ridiculous. I'm not surprised at all that his team getting their butt handed to them has made various people happy or that people started to hate him. I think when the season is over people will see just how really good Colorado is.
11:23 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Matt Brown.
The ESPN hype has been over the top as it was intended. And the celebs/athletes that have shown up on the sidelines took it next level. While football fans may not like it; Coach Prime thrives off it. If nothing else; it's a ratings winner.
12:32 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Leroy Jenkins
A
Exactly
09:54 AM - Sep 26, 2023
Kate Head
A
I live in Boulder county and we love that he’s here! Most exciting thing that’s happened to buffs and first season ever that’s sold out. Definitely not condoning
09:51 AM - Sep 26, 2023 (Edited)
Marie Jamison
A
In response to Kate Head.
I'm sure the economic uptick is appreciated. I imagined his unapologetic connection to his faith would resonate with the GOP football fan base.
09:58 AM - Sep 26, 2023
9Gen
A
Just going to quietly add Tua to this list. Never saw so much hatred from sports media against a player who is, for all intents and purposes, an incredible human being. To watch them do this to Coach Prime this season is absolutely sickening.
09:40 AM - Sep 26, 2023 (Edited)
Marie Jamison
A
In response to 9Gen.
Whether it be sports, corporate or the oval office; Black success will always come under hostile scrutiny. The societal rules are deliberately slanted against us so when we succeed it's less how and more why.
09:54 AM - Sep 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}