Pj Patterson
B
As a registered Democrat, in a red state I will truly say Joe Biden doesn't have a chance in hell. We must find a different democratic candidate or Trump will be president. Mark my words. Age is the issue!!!
01:26 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Pj Patterson.
if it wasn´t for VP Kamala Harris being a person of colour, Biden´s age wouldn´t matter.
01:31 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Pj Patterson
B
False.... We pick biden because we didn't want Trump. We never wanted to biden in the first place. Biden was the nominee because all the other candidates of bowed out so the Democrat party can focus on beating Trump. This time biden needs to drop out and let Harris or some other up and coming Democr
In response to Sabine.
01:35 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Felisa We got more emojis?
A
Who is "we". Please be clear.
02:41 PM - Sep 26, 2023

Only followers of this user (BattleFuzz) can see their posts

My Flying Car 2020
A
And. We STILL don't want Trump, and that's who they're running again. So, the choice ain't changed. Vote Biden or get Trump. That's where we at.
01:52 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Sabine
A
IMO you don´t read the room correctly. It´s the fear of a female person of colour who could ascend to the highest position that makes the people have second thoughts. Biden dropping out right now in favour of her wouldn´t change a thing for voters who complain about his age. Rather the opposite.
01:46 PM - Sep 26, 2023 (Edited)
My Flying Car 2020
A
I voted Biden cause everybody else dropped out, too. So what? These same polls said Dems would get washed last November and they were wrong, then, too. This incumbent president won't lose if we stick together and vote for him instead of listening to headlines designed to create drama and sales.
01:44 PM - Sep 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}