Kymberlyn Reed
A
#mouthypolitics101

Let's see...

She was perfectly fine with "All Mexicans are criminals."

She was perfectly fine with the Muslim Ban.

She was perfectly fine with "grab her by the pussy."

NOW she gets a conscience because she's selling a book.
02:15 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
I really don't care about her conscience. I do care about the facts she is revealing.
02:18 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Dorothy P
A
In response to George Bussey.
She remained silent and complicit when her voice was necessary. She willingly took part in the administration and its atrocities. No one forced her to work with tfg and no one forced her to stay. No one forced her to put party over county .All she is doing now is saving her own skin
02:44 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
In response to Dorothy P.
Does that discount the factual basis of what she said, or invalidate the reality of what she witnessed. People seem to want to make this about whether she is as hero or not. How about simply a fact witness to the evils that occurred, regardless of her moral culpability?
03:45 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Dorothy P
A
It does not discount her experience but it calls both her motives and her recall into question. There is no doubt she acted only out of self preservation, and if the insurrection had been successful she would still be planted firmly at his side. I stand by my prior statement.
08:24 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
What part of her recall do you question? Based on her interview w Jake Tapper, I’d agree better than even odds she’d have not come forward if she were still in the cult.
In response to Dorothy P.
12:38 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Dorothy P
A
I question the totality of her involvement. She is doing everything to save her own skin, and she is deliberately framing the narrative to paint herself in the best light.
02:02 AM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}