Sneaky Burrito
A
Contemplating taking October 6 off, why do I feel guilty about this? Not even for fun but because my dog has a vet appointment and I thought it might be a good day to do COVID/flu shot and my emissions inspection.
01:09 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Gloria H
A
In response to Sneaky Burrito.
Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it
01:56 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
Don’t feel guilty! You deserve a day off to take care of your needs. There’s nothing wrong with that. If big business is telling you that then ignore them. Self care is important.
01:48 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Andi Cougevan
A
Guilt and love cannot co-exist. To accept one is to deny the other.

Love yourself and your pup and enjoy your day off. 💕
01:37 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Governor McCheese
A
Companies create a culture that makes you feel guilty for taking time off so you never use it. You earned it; it's yours. Take the time and don't feel guilty. You can even enjoy it! :)
01:15 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
In response to Governor McCheese.
Yeah last day I took off was for a colonoscopy. I guess I got that afternoon free, however I was kinda woozy from anesthesia and lack of food the day before, so that wasn't really fun either.
01:20 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Jay Jurick
A
Take good care of yourself. But consider taking the day after the shot off. I was sore and tired the next day.
01:15 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Sneaky Burrito
A
In response to Jay Jurick.
Maybe I am lucky -- the shots have never affected me that way. My husband is another story entirely -- he gets headaches and gets whiny and sleeps the day away. At most my arm hurts at the injection site a little bit.
01:19 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}