Salma Typhii
A
Weren't Romney Republicans all "makers and takers" types? Same garbage, better packaging
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker @KalariGamerChic
Also to be a bit snarky a "Romney Republican" is not a thing should never be a thing and does not excuse the ingratiating himself with a known traitor to our country due to "party loyalty." Anyone still a Republican has declared their intention against our Democracy as far as I am concerned.
03:34 PM - Sep 27, 2023
03:36 PM - Sep 27, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
And to think if that audio recording never surfaced. That was probably the moment where it really started to turn.

I was thinking about GWB recently and his constant sales pitch of America is an ownership society. Sort of the same, just more glossy and polite.
03:52 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to The Reluctant Townie.
That is up there with Kari Lake being my governor for nightmare fuel
03:56 PM - Sep 27, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
I first voted in 1984 (huh, that's odd). For me, after all these decades, the Republican party has just distilled itself down to its most truthful form. This is what they are, always were and always will be. Just no mask anymore.
In response to Salma Typhii.
04:02 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Donna
A
Yes. Reagan took all the money from mental health facilities under the guise of setting people free and people need to take care of themselves. Hence the homeless. The evilness started and was out in the open. Republicans adore Reagan.
05:29 PM - Sep 27, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to Donna.
The Never Trump republicans still hold him in highest regard, practically sainthood. Be wary at all times.
05:38 PM - Sep 27, 2023
jpneedleman
A
That was my first election too - and my assessment is the same as yours
04:59 PM - Sep 27, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
In response to jpneedleman.
Keep fighting the good fight, even if our bones and muscles ache a bit more now. Or a lot.
05:01 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}