Myron Clifton
A
thread 1/2
I got white democrats on 4 apps mad at me for my article about Cassidy Hutchinson.
01:18 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
thread 2/2
The article-
02:55 PM - Sep 27, 2023
ffranny
A
... guess that a lot of you on this thread grew up in Christian churches. Isn't it one of your basic tenets to forgive sinners and welcome them into the fold?
In response to ffranny.
04:24 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to ffranny.
I detested the parable of the prodigal
son and always found it interesting that there was no long term follow up. These “born again RepubliKKKans” are STILL participating actively in the party of white supremacy. They have hella more to do before they earn any modicum of respect from me.
10:13 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Myron Clifton
A
In response to ffranny.
lol, I'm not christian but way to make up a reason I guess.

It isn't a "paywall" on medium but a sign-up wall because that is the only way we writers make our pennies.
05:39 PM - Sep 27, 2023
ffranny
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Didn't say you were a Christian, I guessed you grew up in a family that went to church and presumably absorbed some of its teachings. Or just from living in a society where it's impossible not to absorb them (as I did as a Jewish kid in a mostly Lutheran town).
09:13 AM - Sep 28, 2023
ffranny
A
In response to Myron Clifton.
Just learned more about why CH supported TFG, stayed on staff & took so long to come forward: Daddy issues. Her father is a big supporter, wouldn't even help her with legal bills for 1/6 testimony. Of course she looked up to a "strong man" figure & struggled with decision to go against him.
09:16 AM - Sep 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}