Mc Crispy
A
It's not up to any of us to decide if Diane Feinstein was too old for the job; that was her decision alone to make. And at age 90, she felt she still had much left to do.

Her death is a huge loss for the #LGBTQIA community. Please don't shit all over her memory, for her family's and our sakes.
09:49 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Bonk Bonk
A
Nonsense. We have every right to question whether very old people should be allowed to run for office. The welfare of all is far more important than the wishes of an individual. The people of California and the nation were not well served by her current term as senator. We deserve better.
In response to Mc Crispy.
10:22 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Sally W
A
In response to Bonk Bonk.
As a constituent of Senator Feinstein, I knew her age and her abilities, and proudly voted for her when she ran in 2018. She has served tirelessly and progressively her entire career. So, fuck off.
08:10 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Bonk Bonk
A
In response to Sally W.
What a kind response. Thanks much. You must be a lovely person.
08:25 AM - Oct 01, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
Unless they have major health issues that impact their ability to do their job effectively, age really shouldn’t matter. Jimmy Carter stayed incredibly active into his 90s AND was mentally sharp.
07:50 PM - Sep 30, 2023
lorraine aylward
A
You are going to love it now! She has passed and she was on the judicial committee. The GOP has already told us they will not allow her replacement to be seated. (That's why she didn't retire), Anyway, I love it when the GOP controls who gets to be a federal judge. Always works out so great1
01:47 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Bonk Bonk
A
In response to lorraine aylward.
She should never have been on the judicial committee. Running for re-election at age 85 was a horrible mistake.
06:52 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Ozark Individual
B
No, just NO!
Full stop on that shit!
01:06 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
Your statement alone tells me we shouldn’t accept the judgement of some young people. Dude, how can you be so clueless?
11:20 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Bonk Bonk
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
why do you assume I am young?

she was wonderful, until she decided to run for reelection at age 85...that was a terrible mistake
06:43 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
Too soon! You could have not been a jerk and reveal your ignorance just after she passed away. Geez! Be kind. Would you want someone to say this about you immediately after your death?
11:16 AM - Sep 29, 2023
PS Annie
A
Your ignorance is staggering. No only has she been a tireless advocate for civil rights for ALL people, but her continuing to work to the bitter end is the only reason that the current administration was able to appoint Federal judges since the last election.
The ageism you display is gross.
11:11 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Jim Fannin
A
Nonsensr
11:11 AM - Sep 29, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I hope when you are an elder people see value and appreciate your wisdom, even if you cannot extend such grace yourself. Maybe you will see once you get there how hard it is to feel appreciated in a world of young impulse over aged wisdom.
10:58 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Wow you are nicer than I am, Tyn, bc I wished the opposite.
02:41 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Isa-Lee Wolf
A
Nonsense. The Constitution is silent on the issue of upper age, while spelling out minimum ages, which means it was an "issue" the framers considered and rejected.

I hope someone thinks you are useless because of your age in your life, you will have earned it.
10:55 AM - Sep 29, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Isa-Lee Wolf.
They also very deliberately excluded women and people of color so . . . ¯_(ツ)_/¯
02:55 PM - Sep 29, 2023
TheLadyRed
A
she was a lioness for when and the LGBTQIA communities and literally "died in the harness" to keep getting people confirmed because the fkng GOP flately stated they would not appointment any successor to the committee.
10:33 AM - Sep 29, 2023 (Edited)
TheLadyRed
A
In response to TheLadyRed.
* for women and the LGBTQIA communities
PS Annie
A
In response to TheLadyRed.
Exactly.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}