Rosanna Harpest
A
Hello All! Tis the season and trying to decide between Pfizer and Moderna this time around after 3 Pfizer and then 2 Moderna. There’s so much info out there. What are you planning and why? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks!
05:51 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Emi Madison
A
In response to Rosanna Harpest.
I'm waiting for Novavax's protein w/adjuvanted vaccine to be approved as a booster because it's supposed to handle variants better and give more upper respiratory protection than the mRNA ones
11:07 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Rosanna Harpest
A
In response to Emi Madison.
Thanks for that reminder. I had actually read about that recently too.
04:34 AM - Sep 30, 2023
Joe Larose
A
I've been all Pfizer so far, just because that's what all the pharmacies near me seem to have. Assuming that's still the case, that's what I'll do again. Pretty sure they're about the same though, do whichever one is most convenient for you!
06:05 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Blue Dog Doug
A
I've done nothing but Pfizer so far and hope to stick to that. I too, am due.
05:57 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Sonia C
A
I was hoping for Moderna, but could only get Pfizer in my town. I had two Moderna, a Pfizer booster, Moderna, Moderna and now Pfizer; Six in all.

I haven’t heard much about the efficacy of them, but I figured they’ve got it nailed down pretty well. 🙂
05:57 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Sandy mutes 'Q'uacks
A
Well, my area of Florida seems to be out of the Moderna and may possibly have it next week. I have an appointment for the Pfizer and praying I don't get there only to be turned away. I'm flying in a couple of weeks and would rather be vaxxed.
05:55 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
I somehow only ended up with Moderna but am taking whatever they got. My sense of order is hoping for Moderna, but it will survive Pfizer
05:54 PM - Sep 29, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
I had Moderna to start with. After having Pfizer for the last boosters, I've realized Moderna's a bitch. Always a sore arm with Moderna, never with Pfizer.
08:18 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Alyce Miller
A
Hi, I’ve had only Pfizer so am sticking with Pfizer as soon as I can get an appointment. But they’re equally good.
05:52 PM - Sep 29, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
I got both the flu and Covid shots last week. Mine was Pfizer and I had no reaction. The Moderma always left me with a sore arm.
05:52 PM - Sep 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}