Mary OContrary
A
In response to Mark Rubin.
I suspect what he’s really saying here is… I know tons of out there blocked me. Please pretty please unblock me so I can force feed you more nonsense.
10:10 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Joan Gallo-Silver
A
I blocked Musk in April so I usually don't see his tweets. But there's a difference between negative feedback, which in itself is an odd way of saying exchanging differing ideas, and purposeful misinformation, racism and anti-Semitism. It's as if he's giving the green light to MAGAs hate and rage.
09:52 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Mickey Kuhns
A
My opinion on trolls...
09:41 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Cow on a Keyboard Playing Starfield
A
Seems negative feedback has done wonders to turn Elon into a narcissistic, insecure, Nazi apologist.
01:06 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
I think the engineer who was fired because the boss' engagement was "too low" was unavailable for comment. The term "onion skin" brings back the days when I used to use onion skin paper, although I don't remember what for (getting old!).
09:22 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Giordana
A
Too funny. One of the biggest scammers on the planet only blocks scammers? That is some top shelf projection right there! People can use whatever site they want, but i prefer to be where my VALUES align with the person in charge, thanks.
09:06 PM - Feb 24, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
I keep him blocked, for the most part...until I see someone commenting on something stupid he has done now. I like to see his ratios and poke fun at him occasionally.
08:22 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Bex 4 Justice
A
yup. Musk really really really wants to get rid of the ability to block trolls, nazis and disinformation operators… and hates that soooo many people have HIM and his garbage blocked!
08:01 PM - Feb 24, 2023
ALDOlivarius
A
In response to Bex 4 Justice.
We used to have BlockTwitter, which many of us vetters were fond of using. Took care of the troll/bot problem effectively...until they screwed with it more than a year or 2 ago. And it didn't just block the originator...it also blocked every single person they followed or who followed them.
08:30 PM - Feb 24, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

PT Bryan
A
I blocked Elon when he first purchased Twitter. I mean the very first week the sale went thru and also Tesla, starling, and all his stans

I haven’t seen any of his posts…

It’s possibly because I am a nobody and disinterested have a big following

Either way I’m glad not to see his garbage t
07:59 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Mooney Who
A
In response to PT Bryan.
Same
08:06 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to PT Bryan.
I did as well. First thing I did when he took over. Now, of course, I have left that place forever.
08:58 PM - Feb 24, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}