Professor Kyle
A
I really don't get how people who claim they're fighting against bigotry say they wished older people would die. It's disgusting.
09:30 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
A friend’s daughter was called the n word and told “ I hate Black people” by a fellow kindergartner. I wonder where a 5 yo learned that? Btw, the parents of said racist-in-training are not yet 30. To expect racism to “die off” is delusional and privileged.
11:00 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Andrea Billingsley
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
I see where and who taught that kindergartner; I want to know if said parents had a talk about what was said, how it made the other person feel, and when will the parents have the child apologize for saying such things. If a child can say that, a child can learn not to say such a thing
02:10 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
The child learned it at home. The parents refuse to meet about said behavior. So the teacher is left to address it. It’s no puzzle why teachers are leaving the profession.
In response to Andrea Billingsley.
02:22 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Andrea Billingsley
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
I'm officially pissed off!
My parents would make me apologize to the kid for saying such a thing, take way the cell phone, make me do in school detention, clean the neighborhood, and make me do chores. That was my parents' way of correcting the child.
02:37 PM - Oct 02, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Andrea Billingsley.
These parents think nothing is wrong. Most who teach hate think that. Your parents knew it was wrong. That’s the difference.
07:39 PM - Oct 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}