Susan A. Kitchens
A
Dear Californians, how you doing with this #storm ? 🌧☔️🌨❄️
You okay?
#CaWx #CArain #CASnow

(Be the algorithm. Be the algorithm and echo this. I’m grateful to you)

Rain here. Hunkered down

Snow here. Hunkered down

Been out in it. Brrrr!

Uh oh, weather mishaps

10 votes — 09:47 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Franny Wahinehae
A
In response to Susan A. Kitchens.
❄️My brother and nephew actually had a snowball fight at Tilden Park. ❄️
11:42 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Susan A. Kitchens
A
In response to Franny Wahinehae.
Fun times! ☃️❄️

We got 5.39" of rain here in San Gabriel Valley foothills Friday from midnight to 11:59pm. 2 inches since midnight.
Event total Thur Fri Saturday (and counting) is 7.9" and will hit 8 inches before noon.
12:24 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Rebecca E
A
I've seen snow on Mt. Hamilton a few times - always beautiful. Today, driving home from the store Mt. Hamilton and the mountain range as far as I could see was covered in snow. WOW! Felt like I was in Tahoe! It's cold as hell in the Bay Area with freeze warnings at night, more rain on the way.
11:10 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Susan A. Kitchens
A
In response to Rebecca E.
Nice! I put my map to the SF Bay Area then looked up Mt. Hamilton. I think someone posted photo of that area today on The Bird. The #CaWx tag has had a lot of great news and imagery lately.
12:24 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Maureen Two
A
It was 44 degrees in Santa Monica. That is against (has to be) some local ordinance. The rain downpour is nonstop. There was a rainbow though yesterday. Kind of like a weather I’m Sorry…
09:52 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Susan A. Kitchens
A
In response to Maureen Two.
Yeah, that is cold!
I’m at 1200' elevation (Altadena) where we look up the street and see the mountain.

Can’t wait until clouds clear up enough to see snow on local mountains. Saw dusting of it the first morning when we had a little rain (here) and snow there. Was that Weds? Think so.
10:05 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}