5. Mandalorian S3
6. Obi-Wan
7. The Book of Boba Fett

That's my take.
07:44 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Brand B
A
In response to Eddie Stewart.
On all these shows except Andor, it feels like they are controlling production costs by having limited rehearsals and a single take. Even experienced actors are coming across to me as weak. Ewan M and Joel E are about the only exceptions, but they’re really top tier so that reinforces my theory
12:11 PM - Oct 05, 2023
The Reluctant Townie
A
I haven't watched Ahsoka as of yet, Disney+ paused until SGA strike resolved. I enjoy the Star Wars universe, more casually than most. Andor was something else entirely. An incredibly complex story arc within the broader canonical story arc. It leaves you hungry for more of the meal. Somewhat rare.
06:29 AM - Oct 05, 2023
R. Ross MacLean
A
I agree completely with Andor (esp as very high up) and Mando season 1. I watched Obi Wan bc I love Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christiansen. But it, along with Book of Fett, were nearly unwatchable. The chase scene with child Leia was jumping the shark for that series.
09:06 PM - Oct 04, 2023
R. Ross MacLean
A
In response to R. Ross MacLean.
Obi Wan fell into the same trap as episode 7. It was too derivative and regurgitated a tired storyline. Andor was exciting with character development and Mando 1 and Ahdoka have great acting with characters that make your feel something. I felt nothing for all the characters in episode 7 thru 9.
09:10 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Matt Cravets
A
1-3 and 7 were very easy. Could shuffle 4-6 around, but I agree with your ranking. Man, Boba Fett was so disappointingly bad.
08:18 PM - Oct 04, 2023 (Edited)
Dr D
A
Totally agree with the top 3. Andor is awesome. I have:
4. Obi-Wan
5. Ashoka
6. Mando S3
And then Boba Fett which I just expected more of. C’mon it’s Boba Fett
08:12 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Eddie Stewart
A
In response to Dr D.
Yeah, Boba Fett was so disappointing, but I can't argue with your list. 👍🏾👍🏾
11:12 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Jonathan Meyers
A
Andor deserves to be first. I would rank Obi-Wan higher.
08:07 PM - Oct 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}