Christopher Bouzy
A
I listen to our users' feedback and concerns, but I have read stronger arguments for summaries. "AI is bad" and "it's not 100% accurate" aren't strong arguments. I saw people spouting images with text for threads, instead of helping us improve the tech to achieve better results. Frankly, it's silly.
08:57 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Thunderschnozzle
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Which argument is stronger is irrelevant, because making the feature optional would satisfy both arguments.
01:28 PM - Oct 05, 2023
Robin Zimmermann
A
“AI is bad”, “it’s not 100% accurate”, etc are arguments for improving the AI summary, not getting rid of them.
02:56 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
11:22 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Aamir Hussain
A
It's bad for the environment though
11:18 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Shai
A
Amazon does this for their reviews, it gives a general summary of what people are saying about the product. I'd rather read a summary of what a thread is about so I won't waste time.
09:20 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Phred
A
Just wait until AI Assistant to schedule spouts and curate content rolls out. You’re gonna age another 10 years. #DontGiveBouzyAHeartAttack
09:12 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Wineaux
A
In response to Phred.
Phred…I’m seriously trying to figure out exactly *why* I would need an AI assistant on Spoutible.

Truth be told, if we didn’t get it, would it be missed? 🤔

Pods is the big deal for me…not to set up any but to attend those on topics I’m interested in.

🐳💦
09:40 PM - Jan 06, 2024
BTSdaily7 (sporadic;)
A
“I saw people spouting images and text for threads”

Is that a no-no? No text & img in threads? Only text when threading? Now I’m confused -translation brain on & can’t translate that Eng “for”

And dang, I used the gif in the last spout that I want to use in this one so here’s a different one
09:09 PM - Oct 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Kat Schneider
A
'Who Moved My Cheese' should be required reading.
09:05 PM - Oct 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}