Darryl Adams
A
thread 1/11
So let's see how the Spoutible thread AI summaries handle the important topic of our day: Sir Mix A Lot's Baby Got Back
02:26 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 2/11
Google Bard failed me again on this important question: I do not have enough information about that person to help with your request. I am a large language model, and I am able to communicate and generate human-like text in response to a wide range of prompts and questions....
02:31 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 3/11
Using Bing, ChatGPT4 seemed broken, so I had to go to ChatGPT3 for a post about the Sir Mix A Lot Magnus Opus. But comparing Sir Mix a Lot to Jonotham Coulton's version got a response from Bard
02:36 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 4/11
The original Sir Mix-A-Lot version of "Baby Got Back" is a hip hop song with a funky beat and a catchy chorus. It is known for its celebration of big butts and its positive body image message. (Bard LLM) 1/-
02:37 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 5/11
Jonathan Coulton's version of "Baby Got Back" is a folk rock cover with a more mellow sound. It retains the original lyrics and overall message of the song, but it puts a different spin on it with its slower tempo and acoustic guitar accompaniment.(Bard LLM) 2/-
02:38 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 6/11
(note: bing created this table, the formatting may be lost on Spoutible as I cut and pasted table so the AI can read it)

Feature Sir Mix-A-Lot Jonathan Coulton
Genre Hip hop Folk rock
Tempo Fast Slow
Accompaniment Funky beat, synthesizers Acoustic guitar
Overall sound Upbeat, funky Mellow, folky
02:40 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 7/11
It is worth noting that Jonathan Coulton's version of "Baby Got Back" was released in 2005, several years after the original. It is possible that Coulton was inspired by the original song, but he wanted to put his own unique spin on it.

(Bard LLM)
02:42 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 8/11
Ultimately, both versions of "Baby Got Back" are great songs that celebrate big butts and positive body image. It really comes down to personal preference which version you prefer.(BardLLM) FIN
02:42 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 9/11
So another deep dive in wasting state of the art computer processing power and large language models for trivial and stupid shit. Because Science
02:44 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 10/11
Addendum @cbouzy @Spoutible , clearly the Spoutible AI shows better taste than myself, by timing out the generation of the AI summary of this thread
02:47 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Darryl Adams
A
thread 11/11
Addendum part 2. Clearly the AI needs some Panadol and a good life down as the AI summary talks about comparison between Coulton's and Sir Mix A Lot's version, it failed to realise that the majority of the posts was generated by AI and the LLM used in each spout.
02:50 AM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}