Christopher Bouzy
A
Follow more people who spout.
Villanelle’s Pink Dress @Tasslefizney
I just wish my entire feed wasn’t all echoes. Sure, we can turn them off but why does it have to be all or nothing? I never see more than one or two people I follow, just echoes & echoes.
12:43 AM - Oct 05, 2023
09:16 AM - Oct 05, 2023 (Edited)
Phred
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
@Tasslefizney - if I may make a suggestion? If yes, go to search. It’s the button that looks like Grandpa’s pocket watch. Put your hobbies and interests into the search and follow those people. Do it until your feed is filled with what you want. And unfollow the ones who don’t quite work out. ❤️❤️❤️
10:01 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Craig Damon
A
I agree with the original point that it would be better to not see the same echoed spouts repeatedly. Could there be an option to suppress repeated echoes? Or at least not repeated within 100 or 200 spouts displayed?
10:01 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Craig Damon.
Craig - look right under the Word Cloud. See those toggle switches? Right now you have to flip them each session. Enough people have asked for them to be a permanent setting so it’s probably on the looooong list of things to do.
10:05 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Profit Greenly
A
How do you find such people? It'd be nice if advanced search let you search for people based on number of non-echo spouts over a certain timeframe. It'd be great if you could factor in likes/echos as well to find popular content or thread length to find longer form writers.
09:41 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Phred
A
In response to Profit Greenly.
@April_Sparkles - are you aware of a list of writers here on Spoutible for Greenly?
10:07 AM - Oct 05, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
… who spout.
09:22 AM - Oct 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}