Susan Sevranek
A
Let’s get to know each other !

I grew up in South Louisiana. Yes I talk funny ! I drove a semi for 27 years CA-FL. When I’m upset I clean the house. During the trump years my house was spotless ! I have a sideline gig sharing health and wellness products. Hubs and I live life to the fullest !
04:50 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Dennis Bode
A
In response to Susan Sevranek.
Your profile had beach and sunsets... that got me hooked. You must be an amazing person
12:08 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Dennis Bode.
Aww thank you. Lucky for me and the hubs we live at the beach and get to see many gorgeous sunsets. We are truly blessed !!
12:12 PM - Nov 21, 2023
Mark Gilrain
A
Hi!

I grew up in central Conn. I saw the world as a corporate consultant. Now I live and work in town raising twin sons with my spouse. I’m a big fan of my state — small but filled with interesting places and people. I’m so grateful for the efforts of spoutible. Let’s keep at it!
06:38 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Mark Gilrain.
Very nice to meet you !
Yes Spoutible is a happy place that we should all work to ensure it staying that way. I’m a big fan of my home state too, flaws and all. It’s my roots, but I like living at the beach much more lol
07:02 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
Hello, nice to meet you.
02:48 AM - May 05, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Hi there ! Nice to meet you also !
02:50 AM - May 05, 2023
Reck
A
I’m a mental health professional in northeast Ohio! It’s a great area for hiking, which is my favorite self-care activity; tho I also enjoy journaling/poetry, running, and tv. I travel quite a bit (love the ocean!!).

I despise bigots, but love people in general. Happy to be here :)
09:28 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Reck.
Very nice to meet you sir. Hubs and I have travel on hold right now due to my health issues but hey it’s ok because we live at the beach ! I too love to journal and write short stories and poetry
09:41 PM - Apr 13, 2023
Julie Harwood
A
I grew up in Pasadena, CA. I was adopted and met my birth mom who lived in Bogalusa,LA.when I was in my late 20's. Visited a few times and always had the best time. Love New Orleans!
08:58 AM - Apr 06, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Julie Harwood.
I love Pasadena ! I love our Big Easy too !!
I always enjoy our visits there it’s such a beautiful unique place with so much history , sights and sounds. And the smells of all that amazing food in the air ! Crap now I’ve gone and made myself homesick !!🤣😂 guess we are having Cajun food tonight !!
04:24 PM - Apr 06, 2023
N N
A
Love your write up! Thank you, it made me smile! 😊🙋‍♀️💙💛🐳🌊
11:12 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to N N.
Thank you ! That is very nice to hear. I love to make people laugh. Nice to meet you !
12:45 AM - Mar 23, 2023
Ozark Individual
B
Wife and I love to fish, camp, and go to yard/garage sales. Soon to be retired 7/21/23. We live in the woods, in a big hill in the Ozarks, and we enjoy all that Mother Nature gives us.
We have 3 pups (all over 10&12 yo). They rescued me.
07:35 AM - Mar 10, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Ozark Individual.
Nice to meet you. Hubs and I love to do all those things too.
09:04 PM - Mar 10, 2023
Winnie Ray
A
Grew up in The Bahamas, and and my family remains there…yes, it’s home. Attended college in NC, met hubby there too. Lived in VA and IL…have a daughter, 3 grand daughters and a SIL. After retiring, we recently relocated from IL back to NC. I’m a 16+ colon cancer survivor. That’s ME🌺
02:47 PM - Feb 18, 2023 (Edited)
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Winnie Ray.
Nice to meet you !
Congratulations on your 16 years of keeping the dragon dead.
Prayers for you to have many more years of cancer free !!
Have a wonderful day.
02:50 PM - Feb 18, 2023
Angela Thompson
A
When it came to marking period for the Uni courses I use to teach ( with a shed load of scripts to mark and feedback ) my and my colleagues houses were spotless too :-)
07:47 PM - Feb 12, 2023 (Edited)
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Angela Thompson.
Glad to know I’m not alone lol
Although I do wonder if this affliction is a blessing or a curse sometimes
07:49 PM - Feb 12, 2023
TwoFish Flying
A
Just followed you. I grew up in the Boston area. Lived in GA for awhile but gravitated back north. I'm a retired high school math teacher. I like being outdoors and love to travel. Traveling is on hold for now because of health issues.
07:00 AM - Feb 09, 2023 (Edited)
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to TwoFish Flying.
I could have sworn I had responded. My apologies. Traveling on hold here too for the same reason. I know it’s only temporary but a bummer none the less. Be well soon.
09:42 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Heather Elmer
A
Grew up in Vanuatu in the South Pacific. Worked in a variety of jobs around Australia. Now retired and living in Western Australia. Nice to meet you.
10:08 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Heather Elmer.
What an interesting place to grow up. Nice to meet you.
10:57 PM - Feb 08, 2023
Sherri Rosenthal
A
I was born and raised in the greater Los Angeles area and have never lived in any other state. I am a breast cancer survivor and am BRCA2 positive. I am loving being "Gigi" to my almost 1 year old grandson. My husband and I love Hawaii and visit twice a year.
02:43 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Sherri Rosenthal.
Hi nice to meet you. I love LA and we also visit Hawaii every year. We missed the past year due to my surgery complications. Grand babies are awesome. Our are teenagers now but we still have fun with them. They live in Yuma so once a year they come hang with us to do cool things lol
04:48 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Jan Pearce
A
I read your bio. We like the same things.
07:59 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Jan Pearce.
Awesome ! Nice to meet you !
08:00 PM - Feb 04, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
Howdy I was born in Baton Rouge in 1951. Grew up between Florida and California though. It hurts to know Cancer Ally is still killing folks. New Orleans has still not recovered from the hurricane and black folks are still treated pretty bad. There is still a part of me that loves the State. 🍻
06:54 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to OneOfTheSmiths.
I no longer live there but do still have lots of family there that are struggling with Ida aftermath. I try to stay out of NOLA right now as it is not too safe there anymore. Gone are the days of leisurely walks around the Quarter. Just really makes me so sad.
07:16 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Angelina Ballerina (yes really)
A
Hi. Native Midwesterner here. I haven't traveled much and probably won't since I'm Neurodivergent and traveling sends my anxiety into outer space. I just transitioned to working in education (in a prison) and I'm LOVING my life at the moment.
04:53 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to Angelina Ballerina (yes really).
Nice to meet you
05:11 PM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}