Susan Sevranek
A
Let’s get to know each other !

I grew up in South Louisiana. Yes I talk funny ! I drove a semi for 27 years CA-FL. When I’m upset I clean the house. During the trump years my house was spotless ! I have a sideline gig sharing health and wellness products. Hubs and I live life to the fullest !
04:50 PM - Feb 04, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
In response to Susan Sevranek.
Howdy I was born in Baton Rouge in 1951. Grew up between Florida and California though. It hurts to know Cancer Ally is still killing folks. New Orleans has still not recovered from the hurricane and black folks are still treated pretty bad. There is still a part of me that loves the State. 🍻
06:54 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
I no longer live there but do still have lots of family there that are struggling with Ida aftermath. I try to stay out of NOLA right now as it is not too safe there anymore. Gone are the days of leisurely walks around the Quarter. Just really makes me so sad.
In response to OneOfTheSmiths.
07:16 PM - Feb 04, 2023
OneOfTheSmiths
A
In response to Susan Sevranek.
I was down last year for my mom's funeral, she passed due to Covid, and the disinformation they get is astonishing. I keep in contact with my sister and her family who lives there because she's family. But it astounds me how it's changed and not for the good. I live in Northern British Columbia.
07:27 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Susan Sevranek
A
In response to OneOfTheSmiths.
Yes that is so true. I had my mastectomy there. The level of disrespect for a fellow human was appalling. No one wearing anything. Not even most of the nurses.
12:18 AM - Feb 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}