Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
As a woman I am concerned how our society has never really addressed our accepted dehumanization. Our undeserved "less than men status." The baked in our brains "don't think about it just find a way to be protected." Its so twisted and will destroy us all if we don't stop this toxic mentality.
09:12 AM - Oct 06, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
Every man benefits from patriarchy, the same way every white person benefits from racism. Until men are willing to give up their benefit, nothing changes.
09:11 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Diogenes Wept
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
Thing about men is, they'll never just give it up. We have to take it.
10:02 PM - Oct 06, 2023
kc2718
A
I don't think our 20-something daughters are pissed off nearly enough over what's happening to them and other minority groups under attack by the Christian-right. Many just assume mommy & daddy will find a way to fix the problem if it affects them. We need to take back our rights now! VOTE!
10:53 AM - Oct 06, 2023
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to kc2718.
It's not up to women to change this. Men are complicit when they reap the benefit and point to women as the problem. Are there women doing nothing? Sure but let's place the responsibility & blame where it beongs.
09:14 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Amy P
A
“the whole system of society is to be torn down […] Then the very nature of the opposite sex, or its long hereditary habit, which has become like nature, is to be essentially modified before woman can be allowed to assume what seems a fair and suitable position.”

The Scarlet letter, 1850
10:26 AM - Oct 06, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
I hope as we see fewer people following religions that establish men’s superiority over women we’ll see a change.
09:33 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
Agreed ive often made the connection towards organized faith and the constant accepted forms of dehumanization.
09:34 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
I've never accepted it for myself.
09:25 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Hercule Poirot
A
“Women deserve better than propaganda and lies to get into office, to get out of court, to get out of paying child support. Get the fuck out of our decisions and give us back our voice. Women deserve better; women deserve choice.” S Taylor
09:21 AM - Oct 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}