Christopher Bouzy
A
Nope. Elon doesn't have a clue what he is doing.
Phred @Phred
Is this a joke?
10:58 AM - Oct 06, 2023
11:04 AM - Oct 06, 2023
VotingMatters ⚖️.
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Did we ever find out who’s money he used? I seem to remember a court case where the judge sided with Musk to not have to disclose investors or some such. He’s desperate to break rather than fix. Any banks will pass his debt onto us…. That part’s known.
02:45 PM - Oct 06, 2023
rozencraft
A
so much for him stepping down smh…
01:44 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
Run for your lives! Run straight to #Spoutible !
01:20 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Money to burn + pathological felt need for attention and praise/admiration + easy access to/by global bad actors = high-leverage, manipulable "useful idiot".

This too shall pass, and--like everything in life--it's #MixedBagsAllTheWayDown .
12:03 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Karen Monroy
A
Speaking for all the non-technical folks, we are willing to be part of solutions. We just need a techie to give us a good playbook. If Elon doesn’t know what he’s doing, How can we interact on Twitter in such a way that good election information and migration to better platforms we help facilitate?
11:56 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Karen Monroy.
Make hay while the sun shines/get while the getting's good/do what we can, where we can, when we can--including here.

That said, online isn't the only avenue available. It might even detract/distract from 'real world' time devoted to organizing and GOTV activities.
12:09 PM - Oct 06, 2023

Only followers of this user (Tynece_Johnson) can see their posts

Pammy D
A
At all!
11:27 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Jeff Mistina 🐻
A
It’s on brand, actually - make it easier for users to focus more on a given tweet’s hateful and harmful content.
11:14 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Sami Lee
A
Doesn’t he though?! It seems like deliberate sabotage at this point. Unless he really is THAT stupid.
Phred
A
I keep trying to convince myself that it’s not a conspiracy. I mean, how could it be? No one is that evil.
Karen Timm
A
In response to Phred.
Such a telling photo. Maybe they can ll go in space with Elon and stay there.
01:25 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Terminator LX
A
I think he knows. Word on the street (and in the news earlier this week) is that he’s intentionally tanking Twitter. If that’s the case, he’s doing a bang-up job!
11:12 AM - Oct 06, 2023
Sue
B
Destruction is the point.convined it always was
11:08 AM - Oct 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}