Professor Kyle
A
I'm sick of people on the left refusing to see the good Dem policies do, and how much more good they'd do if given a solid majority. It's self-defeating; e.g. Biden's poll numbers are so low because both right *and* left dismiss & attack him.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
And this is why people still think Rs are better for the economy – because it's not just them but also the left flank that attacks Dems when they're lowering inflation, adding millions of jobs, and enacting or at least attempting to enact programs that help lower income folks.
12:40 PM - Oct 06, 2023
12:42 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
OMG I was just going to write this! What’s the matter with some Democrats? They complain about the policies of the RW but then help get them elected by not supporting those that are trying to eradicate those policies. I think they just like causing chaos just like MAGAS
01:20 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
Yeah, it sure feels that way sometimes.
01:23 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave
A
In response to Penelope Lowder.
The troublemakers are always the noisiest and the most aggrieved.
01:33 PM - Oct 06, 2023
shadeygreyskies
A
I'm sick of Democrats ignoring reality in favor of messaging.

Yes, Biden has done well. Yes, I voted for him & will again.

Play up the wins, yes, PLEASE, & there have been many.
Brag about those,
but "Bidenomics" is absurd messaging in the face of actual reality where homelessness is increasing.
01:19 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
Homelessness has ALWAYS been a problem.

But now, it's where Mr. and Mrs. Tony Enclave can actually SEE it, rather than the Skid Row they're used to seeing on television.

Not only that, but it's also Mr. and Mrs. Tony Enclave who oppose affordable housing in their neighborhood because "affordable"
01:28 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Candy Love
B
In response to shadeygreyskies.
It is also up to all of us to help spread that message of President Biden accomplishment.

please start today.

DEMOCRACY.
01:41 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
This is why the Democrats will always fight an upward battle. Republicans have like 5 tenets and their base are followers who will do what they're told.

Democrats are everyone else. No damn way can you get "everyone else" to agree on any fuckin thing, so it's always a battle. Forever.
01:16 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Truth.
01:18 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Deb
A
It is discouraging to have to battle democrats and republicans all the time. The bottom line is that every one except a very small number of very rich people will be much worse off with republicans in control of government.
01:14 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Deb.
Exactly.
01:15 PM - Oct 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}