Professor Kyle
A
I'm sick of people on the left refusing to see the good Dem policies do, and how much more good they'd do if given a solid majority. It's self-defeating; e.g. Biden's poll numbers are so low because both right *and* left dismiss & attack him.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
And this is why people still think Rs are better for the economy – because it's not just them but also the left flank that attacks Dems when they're lowering inflation, adding millions of jobs, and enacting or at least attempting to enact programs that help lower income folks.
12:40 PM - Oct 06, 2023
12:42 PM - Oct 06, 2023
shadeygreyskies
A
I'm sick of Democrats ignoring reality in favor of messaging.

Yes, Biden has done well. Yes, I voted for him & will again.

Play up the wins, yes, PLEASE, & there have been many.
Brag about those,
but "Bidenomics" is absurd messaging in the face of actual reality where homelessness is increasing.
In response to Professor Kyle.
01:19 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Candy Love
B
In response to shadeygreyskies.
It is also up to all of us to help spread that message of President Biden accomplishment.

please start today.

DEMOCRACY.
01:41 AM - Oct 07, 2023
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Candy Love.
True, but when the think-tanks push out a ridiculous echo-chamber term which can (& very likely WILL) easily be used devastatingly by the GOP?

We SHOULD push the accomplishments, not the "but it's so catchy!" marketing mistake. Politically active Ds get it, but we're NOT WHO NEEDS TO BE REACHED.
11:15 AM - Oct 07, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
Homelessness has ALWAYS been a problem.

But now, it's where Mr. and Mrs. Tony Enclave can actually SEE it, rather than the Skid Row they're used to seeing on television.

Not only that, but it's also Mr. and Mrs. Tony Enclave who oppose affordable housing in their neighborhood because "affordable"
01:28 PM - Oct 06, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
automatically equals "low income" and that automatically means Black and Brown folks living next door and they won't stand for that.

Too many oeople want the homeless issue solved, but they don't want to spend the money or discomfort themselves in any way to do it.
01:30 PM - Oct 06, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}